Have these absolutely French free Christmas games prepared for you as the holiday season approaches. They are all free!
Teachers around the world are gearing up for festive lessons and activities to engage their students. One creative and time-saving approach to incorporating the holiday spirit into your lessons is by using French free Christmas games. These games can be a valuable resource for educators, helping them save time in lesson preparation while making learning fun and interactive.
Try one of my free Christmas game
First of all, start by trying one of my products. This is one of my great listening activities to input the French Christmas vocabulary with younger learners. Listen to the audio and choose the corresponding picture.
Introducing French Christmas vocabulary to younger learners can be a delightful experience with the right listening activities. Incorporating interactive listening exercises, such as “Listen and Choose the Corresponding Picture,” can be an effective and engaging way to teach the language.
If you enjoy these free Christmas games, then feel free to grab the bundle to cover all strands.
Plenty of French free Christmas games below
I have searched on TeachersPayTeachers for some French free Christmas games ready for you. Here are all the links below for you
- a Christmas kit with word wall cards, sentences to read and illustrate
- kids will enjoy writing even more if they use the beautiful Christmas-themed papers
- download this “cadeau de Noël“: a “Joyeux Noël” banner and pencil toppers for your students!
- this Christmas-themed “flip a funny phrase” is perfect to get your kids giggling AND working on improving their reading skills!
- for some writing practice, use this reindeer write-the-room activity
- a fun “méli-mélo de Noël”
- this mini-set of color-by-code for younger kid
- for extra practice of high-frequency words, use these color by word worksheets
- use a Christmas countdown poster to give your students some fun number practice and build up expectations for the holiday.
- want some cute Christmas cards? Check these out for little ones and these other ones for bigger kids
- Christmas brain breaks spinners for a fun, well, break to the classroom routine!
- or you might prefer a rhyming puzzle match with a Christmas theme
- these two Christmas-themed math centers are easy to set up – your kids will enjoy writing number families, sorting odd and even numbers, and ordering numbers
- want your students breaking a code to reveal secret Christmas-themed messages?
- another freebie for you: a Nativity scrambled sentences set.
- kids start to get restless in the holiday season because of all the excitement around them – engage them with a good old game of Go Fish
- use these Christmas puzzles to help students improve visual discrimination and fine-motor skills while having lots of fun.
- download these beautifully-designed Christmas tags and print your own “voeux de Noël”.
- last but not least, my newest French Christmas foldable mini-book, with word search and two writing prompts that will keep your kids busy for a while.
I hope you enjoyed my list of free Christmas games!
Make sure you buy my resources on my website to get 50% off with the coupon code OPEN22